Cougar 2 "aussie" headlights

Ob Ford Cougar Bodykits, Spoiler, Blechteile wie Schweller oder Armaturenbrett & Co. - das ist der richtige Fleck.
Antworten

Themenstarter
Cougartc

Hi, I´m from Spain. I need your help
I need this headlights part number

I post it in UKCougar forum too, and they say me the part number but this hedlights in UK are oriented to the right, becouse they drive for the left side. I need this headlight part number in euro version, oriented to the left.
Do you understand me?
Please I need answer soon.
Thanks

Themenstarter
juliocougar

Best to order them from the US, customcougars has them :
http://www.customcougars.com/

Themenstarter
Cougartc

Not, I need the headlights yet mine are break, the shipping from USA has delay.
And I have special discount in Ford pieces too.
I need de part number. Please

Themenstarter
Cougartc

And I need the headlights part numbers that are oriented to the left, I live in Spain and drive for the right side. In CustomCougars I think that they import them from UK becouse they haven´t laws that make the headlight orientation ilegal. In Spain the correct orientation is necessary.

Ilker
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

Hi,

well i dont have the number, but usually if u are persistend enough your local ford dealer has a database, where he can find the product number. it will take him a few minutes but it is not impossible for him.

Themenstarter
Cougartc

In my dealer he have 2 databases, in the database that they use for common repair pieces, only appear my actual 1999 headlights, in the other database, only appear something if you introduce a part number like 1106952
People say me many headlights part numbers, but don´t appear any especification about if it is for Cougar 2000 or 2002 or left or right oriented, for this cause I need the correct part number.

Themenstarter
juliocougar

... we do have a few laws in the US as well. ;-)

As stated on customcougar's website,
"Direct replacements for the 01-02 Model years, these lights can be installed in 99-00 Models with minor modification. Call us for How-To Info. .... The lights also have a low beam aiming device installed."

Which means that the aiming of the lights (right or left) is adjustable.

Themenstarter
Cougartc

Ok, thanks.
In this case, the aussies work too.
Also...
Cougartc Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not, I need the headlights yet mine are break, the shipping from USA has delay.
And I have special discount in Ford pieces too.
I need de part number. Please
Antworten